Bill wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 09:58:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I spoke with Bill's mother this morning.  We have been out of town since
last Wednesday and I figurred that they would have operated on him to
repair his arms and pelvis.  He is still waiting for a small fever to clear
up.  She said they keep scheduling him for surgery but the fever keeps
cropping back up.  The Dr's took him off the ventillator for a couple of
hours and he did ok but he possibly has a little fluid in his lungs so they
put him back on it.  Theyy suspect that the fever is due to the lung problem.

She said he was alert and responding to questions ect. and moving his arms.
 He tried to write a note but couldn't do too well due to the bandages on
the arms.  He can't talk due to the ventillator tube in his moutht  This
will be four weeks friday since the accident.

I'll post another update whenever there is more news.

Joe worsley
80 Tr8
72 Tr6
Advance, NC