Re: prestige dashboards

To: <BennettDat@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: prestige dashboards
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:09:50 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
There's a link to them from my site along with pictures from their brochure
that I scanned in. Their product is high quality and beautiful, but be ready
for a looooooooooooong wait. I ordered my dash the first week of December
and was quoted the end of January for delivery. I called back the middle of
January and was told it was delayed until the middle of March due to an
employee being injured and throwing the whole production schedule off.
Yup......... when I checked back in March I was told that all the TR6 dashes
would ship mid April. Luckily I don't "need" the dash so I can wait, but one
of my pet peeves is being quoted a date that is then not met. I'd much
rather be told up front that it'll take 4 or 5 months and set my
expectations accordingly.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD