Help! GT6 Rotoflex (fwd)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Scions of the Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! GT6 Rotoflex (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:15:13 -0400 ()
Cc: brenner9@yosemite.net
Hi. I found this nestled amongst the other Classified Ads on the VTR web
site and figured I'd give it a little extra distribution.

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO Mike <brenner9@yosemite.net>, NOT to me.

--Andy

     Help! I'm trying to change out the roto-flex's and don't quite
     understand the process. I've taken the diff and the intermediate drive
     shafts out. I've also removed the brake drum and the center nut, and
     this is where I'm stumped. It seems to me that I can use a pulley
     puller attached to the rear hub and pressing on the outer shaft to
     press the drive shaft thru the verticle link, but nothing is budging.
     Am I missing someting?

Contact Information:

     Name: Mike Brenner
     Email: brenner9@yosemite.net