Re: Car show pictures?

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Car show pictures?
From: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 13:06:49 -0500
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Malcolm,

I think any picture taken in a public setting would be the property of
the photographer.  As long as you aren't trying to make money from the
images, I don't think the owners could say anything.  Even if you were,
because it is a public event I think the organizers would have first say
about it (such as bans on taking photos at concerts and such).

Jim