Car show pictures?

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car show pictures?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:21:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi gang,

We just got a new toy- a color scanner.  Expect to see a "web paged
updated" announcement soon- I've got lots of photos!

Also in my collection are pictures I took at the last 3 car shows I've
been to.  What's the general concencus with posting these pics on-the-web?
I haven't asked any permission from the owners, as most of them were not
in evidence when I was wandering around with the camera.

Should I put them on a web page?  Should I "erase" the licence plates?
Will it matter?

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm