Re: center console removal

To: "sujit roy" <sujitroy@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: center console removal
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:32:22 +1200charset="iso-8859-1"
Sujit

It is rather difficult, I have to admit.

The plastic moulding between the two pieces of wood has some give in it. The
moulding is attached to the front piece.

Levering the moulding up gently, will release the front piece of wood up,
exposing the screws that secure the rear piece of wood.

I hope that helps - it is hard to describe, unless you are actually there...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email:  Home:   greed@wave.co.nz