Re:Triumph Mayflower

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Triumph Mayflower
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:41:50 -0800 (PST)
Cc: pjpmd@hairdoc.com, morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, british-car@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net
Got this message this morning from fellow saloon nut up in the Bay Area - I
am unable to help him but someone out there might know about one that is
hiding somewhere - Please contact Peter directly at :
pjpmd@hairdoc.com

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

***********************************

From: "Peter J. Panagotacos, M.D." <pjpmd@hairdoc.com>

Dear Rick,

    I've added two more Mayflowers to my collection. I now have 5
streetworthy vehicles. One converted to electric another with a Nissan
Datsun B210 engine, the rest are very original. I have a sixth wihich
needs a grill and bumpers in order to be assembled. Could you let me
know of a source in Calif for these parts. I'm aware of the Mayflower
Club in the UK [I've been a member for years]. I thought you might have
seen a parts car around. 5 years ago I had a car dismantled for parts,
and the engine rebuilt to have as a spare. The engine and parts
disappeared from storage 2 years ago, when I changed storage sites. Any
help you can render would be appreciated. I was about to place an ad in
 BRITISH CAR MAG as well.

Peter J. Panagotacos, M.D.
pjpmd@hairdoc.com