TR6 SU6's?

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 SU6's?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:47:35 -0600 (CST)

I thought I remembered a thread about fitting SU 6's to a TR6.  I couldn't
find anything in the tech sections of the various lists and none of the
catalogs list the conversion.  It seems to be a rather straightforward
swap.

Has anyone done this?  Can the linkage from the TR 6 be adapted to fit or
do I need one from something else?  Do the SU's fit and is the 6 the right
size or should I look for SU 8's?  What about the needle's?  What else
don't I know.....OK forget that last question.

TIA

Michael