Re: SoCal "No Frills Iron-Bottom Motoring Tour"

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <triumph@shiseis.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SoCal "No Frills Iron-Bottom Motoring Tour"
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:07:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Gee, I'm on day 4 in the Bay area and wondering if there are any LBCs here,
save a few MGs. We've covered from Muir Woods to Carmel and all points in
between with no Triumph sightings at all. The first 3 days were "sunnyish"
and there were lots of top down Miatas and Porsches but no LBCs. I have
decided that the Silicon Valley (and surrounding area) car of choice is the
Porsche Boxer. I'm guessing that the software companies give them away to
developers as a signing bonus. From what I've seen you have to a 20something
to drive one!!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD