Re: Gorilla Snot & Thermostat

To: "Mark Milotay" <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gorilla Snot & Thermostat
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:54:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Mark,

You can make a paper gasket from a roll of gasket material that you can get
at ANY auto parts store or find a suitable material in you home.  Cut a
square piece that covers the housing and use a ball peen hammer or
something like that to tap and impression on the paper and then continue
the process on the workbench with an X-acto knife.  Use a little Holomar
gasket dressing so it will come apart cleanly next time and done.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com