Re: General exhaust question

To: Scott Decker <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: General exhaust question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 10:19:36 -0800
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Scott,
Notice where Kas routed the exhaust.  On the Spit at least, he made the
pipe as straight as possible and exit just in front of the left wheel.
I believe that this straight and tuned length is the key to his HP
increase.  And (might I ass) you can't do that for street use since
somehow you have to get a muffler in there!

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer