For Connecticut Triumph Owners

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Connecticut Triumph Owners
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:24:45 EST
Dear fellow Triumph owners,

The following is nothing but shameless self promotion, so if that bothers you,
read no further.  My wife opened a Frame shop And Art gallery last September
and as this is the slow season, I have convinced her to offer a discount to
fellow enthusiasts.  With this in mind anyone that wishes to have a picture of
their Triumph or LBC will get a 10% discount off the price quoted.  You could
even bring in a picture of your Plymouth Volare and call it a Triumph, my wife
won't know the difference.

The name of the shop is T. C. Selke Frame and Gallery located Southington,
call 860-793-2440 for directions.

Gary Bouffard