RE: TR-6 suspension bushings

To: stu.jo@ibm.net, ssutton@ridgenet.net
Subject: RE: TR-6 suspension bushings
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:17:21 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Steve
I just ordered a set from British Parts Northwest. Prices seemed OK and
they can answer any question you have about 'em. Haven't installed or
tried them out yet. Going by the recommendations I got from lurking on
this list. : )
The URL is http://www.bpnorthwest.com/
When I ordered they had everything I needed in stock, including all the
poly suspension bushings.
Good Luck
Mark
TR250s (lurking in and around the garage)