Was Tough decisions - Now easy choices

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Tough decisions - Now easy choices
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 05:05:23 -0700
Brad (I've got more cars than common sense) wrote:

>I don't know about any of you but for some reason its always real tough for

>me to spend needed money on my daily transportation.  But when it comes
>time for one of my Triumphs to get a part, its ordered immediately!

Silly boy do what anyone with common sense would do. Use one of the Triumphs
in your fleet as a daily driver.
I've heard from a good source that the TR6 is a particularly reliable car
for plodding around the streets....
Now if performance is what you want try driving a TR4.

Lee Janssen
Sunny Denver CO