Re: The Who

Subject: Re: The Who
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:23:02 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Joseph R Schneider wrote:

> (snip)
> >> Of course, Pete Townsend of the Who started the trend among
> >>rock
> >> bands of
> >> using the Union Jack as a logo/icon.  (snip)
> right, and I think one of their albums has a picture of a mini with union
> jack painted over entire roof
> Joe

If you go into a Rover dealer nowadays, you can purchase a Union Jack sticker to
put on the roof of your mini, it covers the whole roof and comes in the
different triangular sections of the blue and red, so it has to be fitted to a
white roof. Dread to think what it'd be like to fit properly though.

Rich