Rear Wheel Cylinders..........

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Wheel Cylinders..........
From: Grstnprts@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:38:12 EST
Hi to the list,
  I've been trying to clean up the shop and store so I am starting to dig up
alot of parts overstocks.  And I would be willing to sell some of these off at
a decent discount.

  I have come upon a box of TR-6 rear wheel cylinders that are in perfect
shape.  Boxed Uni-Part with the Uni-Part number GWC1154.  This crosses to the
Lockheed number 64674185, Moss number 580-045 and Victoria British number
7-953.  These generally sell for around $38.00 but I will let them go for
$26.00 ea.

  If this interests anybody, drop a line at counter@auto-part.com or call 800
646-6701.  And hey, while they last and for a limited time, etcetcetc.

  Thanks all for your time,  Bob     Greystone Auto   www.auto-part.com