Trans Am Vitesses

To: Dave Eaton <dezn490@wadnr.gov>, Heraldmk2@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trans Am Vitesses
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:34:16 EST
Yes Dave,

I am out here, but it's 12.30am and I'm going to bed now.

However, for now, I will say that yes it was me that wrote the article(s) on
the Trans Am Vitesses in the TSSC 'Courier' magazines.

I can't off the top of my head recall the gearbox details, but I will check my
articles and see what I wrote, it was a little while back, and I  am afraid I
can't recall everything at my age!!!
I do however remember that I included every single technical detail that I
could find out about the two cars, but there are never enough of those is
there ?

More later

Leon F Guyot
TSSC International Liaison Secretary