Re: Color of Engine Block

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Color of Engine Block
From: Alex van Zanten <A.van.Zanten@inter.nl.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:27:35 +0100
As I understood the factory used remainders of paint to paint the engines.
The most common colour is the orange/red shade you have on your engine. My
TR3a also came in orange/red. I repainted my engine in orange/red. A large
number of people however transfer to black. If you prefer originality go for
orange/red!!

Regards, Alex.
'58 TR3a
The Netherlands