RE: tr6 hood release -- rhs vs lhs

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: tr6 hood release -- rhs vs lhs
From: "Chris Bullock" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:54:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Peter,

It's in the same spot as LHS TR6s!  The Customs officer that processed my
import was a TR6 owner and wanted to see the Lucas PI setup - it was dark
and we were using his flashlight to try and figure out where in the hell the
bonnet release was!  Spent quite some time under the dash on the drivers
side (RH) before we looked over and saw it!

/Chris

Chris Bullock
Burlington, VT

1970 TR6 PI  CP51686 O