RE: SPIT Clutch Disk

To: "'Erik Bjorkner'" <autoxr@zebra.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SPIT Clutch Disk
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:18:58 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Erik,

You may want to try Paeco Industries in Birmingham, AL. They carry aluminum
flywheels for all our Triumphs (along w/ pretty much any other performance
item one can think of). They are not cheap (Spit 1500 lists at $520!). They
have a great catalog and pretty much every item in it lists all the Triumph
models.

contact via (800) 326-6401, or http://www.quicklink.net/bham/paeco , or
paeco@quicklink.net

No financial interest, etc... but I did order a freeflow exhaust and a
header from them for my TR3B -- they are not yet attached so I can't really
say how well they work yet (but at least they look nice :)

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B