SPIT Clutch Disk

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPIT Clutch Disk
From: autoxr@zebra.net (Erik Bjorkner)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:07:20 -0600
I am trying to locate a manufacture that has the smaller 6 1/2" clutch disk
(for the 1296 engines) with the twenty (20) spline center for the late model
transmission input shaft.

The reason for this is I have come across a custom aluminum flywheel for a
1296.  I want to install it on my '76 1500 without custom parts $$$.

I understand TSI has aluminum flywheels for the 1500 which would use all normal
1500 parts.  Does anyone know of anyone else selling aluminum flywheels for the
1500?

Just trying to find the least expensive alternative!!

Thanks,
Erik