Re: TR6 Seat Covers

To: "The Romagni's" <mrdr@buckeyeweb.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6packlist@mfasco.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Seat Covers
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:55:31 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Marty,
The PO had them on my TR6 when I bought it........ check out the condition
of the seats on my website and you'll see why. Until I reupholstered the
seats were held together with duct tape! Synthetic ones sell for $50 each
and real ones are $160 each in the latest VB catalog. Personally I prefer
the look and feel of an upholstered seat.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD