Hub Puller. "Bedrock Tool"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hub Puller. "Bedrock Tool"
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 09:38:35 EST
Hello All.  I just pick up made home made TR-4a\6 hub puller and saddle tool
to hold the unit while working on it.  The hub puller was machined from a
solid peice of steel. With a 3\4 " fine thread rod.  Took pictures from the
orginal chruch hill tool and saddle from my Bently manual.  Broke down the two
hub for my TR-250 yesterday in about 15 minutes.  Need to replace bearing and
races.  Sand blast. Replace u-joints and paint.  Will be doing this for extra
pocket money in near furture.  Thinking about a price of $165 with new u-
joint.  I think VB gets $250..   Atlanta Imports get $250 also.  This new tool
is called the Bedrock Tool.  John   Flintstone, GA