Re: Y2K safe

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Y2K safe
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:05:50 +1000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At 10:52 22/01/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Hey gang,
>
>I just received this E-Mail:
>
>>IS YOUR CAR Y2K SAFE?
>>      FIND OUT!
>>       $9.95
>>http://www.adiauto.com
>
>Well I'll just under bid this and say that for $7.50 I will tell you that
>you car will suffer no problems as a result of the change in the year
>from 1999 to 2000.  Please send your checks to:

Dave
Actually some cars, but not all will have a problem!
Merecedes, Toyota, Opel (or GM in Oz Barina model) will have a couple of
computer glitches
I don't know which models off hand, but the Service technicians are
discussing it with each other from different manufacturers
ADELAIDE LOCO WORKS
manufacturers of 1 & G scale track + steam locomotives.
Ph/Fax intl-61-8-82484430