Posi drive bits, Peter is correct!

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Posi drive bits, Peter is correct!
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:35:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Peter, you are absolutely correct and I feel stupid for sending that into
the list before getting a second opinion.  By pure coincidence, after I sent
the first email, quite a debate ensued here in the hall over this issue and
it turned out that the drive bits that the first engineer told me were
posidrive were, in-fact Anti Cam Out drive.  The second guy showed me a
drawing of the real posidrive along with a drawing of the fastener head and
it is as you said.  From now on, I'll research my facts a little more before
I embarrass myself world wide!  :) :)  On the bright side, I continue to
learn a great deal.  Regards, Greg