TR brake rotors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR brake rotors
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:22:55 EST5EDT
I think it came up earlier whether TR6 brake rotors were useable on a TR3A...

Although the wheel stud pattern is the same on both cars, the actual part
number is different. (Oh, and since the disc bolts directly up to the hub--it
doesn't just slip over the wheel studs--the wheel stud pattern isn't really an
issue)

209327 covers TR4 - TR6

203189 covers TR3-3A

While this doesn't guarantee it can't be done. I'd check carefully before
spending the $$.

The calipers are most certainly different. (Four or five varieties from late
TR3 to late TR6)

Chris Lillja
Spit MKIV
Norton Commando