Re: Wheels

Subject: Re: Wheels
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:19:55 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Andrew Mace wrote:

> I'm copying "THE LIST" on my reply to Mike, who is looking for a suitable
> wheel for a spare tire. Please reply to him, not to me, if you can be of
> help. Thanks!
>
> On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Mike Spell wrote:
>
> > Sorry - need this for a 1976 TR6.
> > Just need it for a spare so don't really care how it looks.  I guess
> > width would not be an issue since it would just be a spare so maybe this
> > would open up other possibilities?

While we're on the subject of wheels, I've got a TR6 wheel in my garage that I
acquired a few years back with a load of bits and pieces, I don't want it, and
I can't really be bothered with posting the damn thing, so is there anyone
around the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire area that wants/needs a spare wheel
for free, I don't really want to throw it out if someone can make use of it!

Rich