RE: Triple SUs?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Power British Performance Parts, Inc.'" <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Subject: RE: Triple SUs?
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:04:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
What's the total cost?

        ----------
        From:  Power British Performance Parts, Inc.
[SMTP:britcars@powerbritish.com]
        Sent:  Thursday, January 21, 1999 10:44 AM
        To:  Triumphs

        Turner & Turner wrote:

        > Anyone tried triple SUs on a 6-pot, say using one of Richard
Good's
        > manifolds?
        >
        > If so, what kind of results/problems did you experience?
        >
        > Any thoughts/suggestions gratefully received.
        >
        > Adam Turner
        > '74 TR6

        Really nice set-up.  Works very nicely. No downside that we can see.
Go for it!!!

        Regards,

        Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit

             Power British                             Check out Power
British
            371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'net!
        Norristown, PA 19401
           (610) 270-0505              http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars