RE: TR6 clutch shaft arm

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 clutch shaft arm
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:02:19 -0700 (MST)
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
the three holes in the shaft are for the different models the transmission
was used on, Stag, Tr6 and the Saloons.  Each models used a different
hole.  The Stag used the bottom hole, TR6 used the middle and the saloons
used the top. (i could have the stag hole mixed up with the saloon hole).
There is also a factory bulletin regarding the hole and shaft placement.

aaron