Late-Style TR6 Tranny Mount Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late-Style TR6 Tranny Mount Needed
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:31:08 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,

I realized a minor oversite on my project car this weekend. I bought a
bunch of stuff to mount the 'box, and it was all "early" style. My frame
is CR1871O, so - I need a tranny crossmeber.

If anyone has one that is otherwise unused - please drop me line. Maybe
we can work something out. I don't care if the rubber thingies are
"mushey", I'll be replacing them anyway.

If all goes well, maybe I'll get this car done in time for VTR...

2010!

;-)
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |