Re: Other Strange Messages and Fonts (No LBC)

To: "Wayne and Debbie Tallack" <tallack@sympatico.ca>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Other Strange Messages and Fonts (No LBC)
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:22:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been watching this thread with interest......... first our filters are
all screwed up and now the mail itself. I haven't experienced the
"character" problems others have seen (I'm using OE5 Beta) but I do get
duplicate messages. We've been having email problems from my ISP (literally
MY ISP!) and blamed it on that. Perhaps Mark B can shed some light on what's
happening? He has a thankless job and does a wonderful job keeping this, and
other lists, running but........... inquiring minds want to know.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD