Re: Nude Shopping / Some British Content & GT6 stuff...

To: Triumph-list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nude Shopping / Some British Content & GT6 stuff...
From: Neil Sampson 01276 693030 <neil.sampson@gecm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:44:25 +0000 (GMT)
Autoforwarded: false
Disclose-recipients: prohibited
Hop-count: 2
Mr-received: by mta EBWDMS.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:44:25 +0000
Mr-received: by mta EBWDMS; Relayed; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:44:59 +0000
Mr-received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:40:55 +0000
Ua-content-id: 11D192EC1600
X400-mts-identifier: [;9925441118011999/A54867/EBWDMS]
Hi there,

Back on the list after a long break working elsewhere with no email !
Anyways, I saw the news about Tescos nude shopping, and I can just
hear the faint rumble of hundreds of "Cold Meat" jokes charging
towards us at a fair pace !

On the GT6 side, mine is getting better every week, although the
windscreen wiper switch still eludes me.  I ordered one from Rimmer
Bros (UK), it arrived, I fitted it and great, the push-pump thing
works fine, although the blades don't move !  Reconnected the old
switch (now in bits), blades move OK.  Sent the new switch back to RB
and explained situation to them.  They sent a replacement.  Exactly
the same thing happened.  Took the switch to a friend with a circuit
meter.  New switch = dead as a dodo.  Old switch = alive & kicking.
Spoke to RB last week, they have now removed all of these switches
from their stock and are currently discussing the problem with the
supplier (LUCAS I think).  Just thought someone might be in the same
position as me on that one.

Cheerio
neil

1973 GT6 mk3 - it's getting better man.