Re: 76 TR6 Odometer - Service Interval Counter

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: 76 TR6 Odometer - Service Interval Counter
From: Steve Chandler <chand@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:55:29 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The service interval counter is for EGR servicing, I think it trips
every 10,000 miles. When it gets to this point it illuminates the EGR
light on the dashboard.
You don't need a key to reset the counter, you can use a small pair of
needle nose pliers to
turn the widget (cant think of a name for it), back to zero.

steve

--
Steve Chandler - Chandler O'Bagy chand@primenet.com