Re: side curtains

To: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Subject: Re: side curtains
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:34:02 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've done it. If you have a set that are complete, you can make patterns for all
of the pieces. All of the materials needed are available from TRF.

You'll need a sewing machine that you ca nbeat up though. I got one at a flea
market and helped it out by turning the wheel by hand. You can see some shots of
my side curtains on my web site.