Re: The Best drives (Leon County Canopy Roads Florida)

To: brashears@hughes.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Best drives (Leon County Canopy Roads Florida)
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:46:22 EST
In a message dated 1/16/99 1:03:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brashears@hughes.net writes:

<<
 Leon County Canopy Roads Florida: Explore the back roads of the "other
 Florida" under a canopy of live oaks, dogwoods and redbuds. Micosukee
 Road, north of Tallahassee, passses Goodwood Plantation. >>

  This is in my "backyard" actually used to live on this street.  It is indeed
a beautiful a beautiful drive but only one of several canopy roads we have in
Tallahassee. If any one was at the VTR regional we put on in Sept. of '97 you
may have seen some them on the rally I put on.
  Anyone planning to drive it let me know I'll break out the old TR6 and give
you a guided tour. And with all the terrible weather in the Northeast I'm
almost ashamed to say it's been sunny in the 60's and 70's and an ideal time
to be day tripping.