Re: TR3 Patch panels

To: "Daniel Elder" <Vitesse6@worldnet.att.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Patch panels
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:59:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Dan,

I don't know what's going on at TRF.  All the big tickets items
seem to be out of stock.  I have had to find other sources like
Moss and British Parts Northwest.  I wish them good business
health...  I like doing business with them and I to keep them
around.

Try Moss... the seem to have just about everything I have needed
lately... at slightly higher  prices.  And of course Victoria
British.   Also someone pointed at the www.vtr.org site for their
long list of links to other sites like "Triumph Only"

Good Luck

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com