Texans and Bragging Rights?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texans and Bragging Rights?
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:45:26 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
As a native Texan, I am proud to hear we surpassed the pesky
Californians even in air density now.  I suppose they'll be talking
about their palm trees or something next.

It is however a problematic to get Texans started on bragging rights.
This is something we generally have some experience with.  In fact,
in Texas, most triumphs are so large they are considered midsize
coupes.

Geezer