Re: Malta

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Malta
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:25:21 -0800
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,
Lest anybody forget, Malta was one of the countries to
which were shipped knocked down kits for assembly (as
noted by the 5 designation on the prefix of commission
numbers).

Based on that tidbit, it would seem to confirm that
Malta was indeed a large consumer of things with the
Triumph Logo.

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer