Re: Rear Wheel noises....

To: Tom Howard <howard@lsschools.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel noises....
From: Aribert_Neumann%MIMCO@magna.on.ca
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:27:43 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Regarding Rotoflex life,  I have gotten  25,000 miles over 2 years ,
currently at 10,000 miles in the past two years and expect I might get
another complete season (6,000 mi.).

I tend to agree with B. Schwartz reply.  Also you might consider getting a
mechanics stethoscope or even a piece of pipe or steel rod to use as a
stethoscope, raise the car very securely, crawl underneath with the engine
running, in various gears, with and without brakes gently applied  and
listen for bearing rumble at each of your hubs and on the diff.