Re: Utah

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Utah
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:24:07 -0700 (MST)

Gee, all the mail that used to be tagged as coming from autox.team.net is
labeled as coming from triumph.cs.utah.edu, and you have to ask if there
is anyone from Utah?  Geez.  Of course, to be fair, I am not really on the
list, I was just checking into some things.  Hopefully within a day or two
I can get the mailer on the Team.Net box to do what it used to do, and quit
wreaking havoc with people's inbound mail filters.  Yep, any day now.

mjb.

ps: The weather lately in Salt Lake has been quite mild, I should be driving
    my Mark 1 Spitfire, not the Jeep!