HELP! Trouble Installing Camshaft in TR3B

Subject: HELP! Trouble Installing Camshaft in TR3B
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:00:52 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi!

I'm in the middle of rebuilding my engine, and I can't seem to get the
camshaft to go in. It goes as far as (what appears to be exactly) the middle
of the first bearing and just hits a wall and won't go any further. I've
rotated it 360 degrees and tried all sorts of gentle jiggling, but nothing
seems to make it want to go any further. This isn't something I should have
to get rough with, is it?

Thanks for any advice!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire