Haynes manuals

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Haynes manuals
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:21:36 -0500
While trying my best to imitate Justin Wagner, I was at a local small
book store that is closing and looking for the ever elusive TR6 Haynes
manual.  Not much in the way TR manuals other than a Spit and a GT6
Haynes still in the factory wrapper.

They  want $16.95 for each.....not such a good deal on the Spit book
considering that Spit Bits sells it for $13.95....but if there is anyone
with a burning desire to get the GT6 book, let me know and I could pick
it up for you, or put in contact with the book store.

Take Care

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA