Re: NEW Triumph pictures

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: NEW Triumph pictures
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 07:58:12 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Spitfires List <Spitfires@triumph.cs.utah.edu>, Triumphs List <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, jonmac wrote:

> Guys,
>
> this is just to let you know I have sent 10 pictures to Jim Altman to
> expand his pictures website. I've done my best to optimise resolution
> and balance - but all of these are monochrome and copied from one of
> my little books. Hope you enjoy
>
> John Mac
>
> "There's no such thing as an excessive profit"
> OR
> "The answer's NO, now what's the question?"
> THE MOTTOES OF ALL BANKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

        John...

        I have been the route of trying to get an international
        money order for sterling this end (I bought some armor from a fellow
        in the Sealed Knot Society)... It's the same here...

        How much in a check for dollars would you need to ofset what they
        "dink" you (I know it varies a bit from day to day)?

        You might also try a different bank to see if they will give you
        a better rate. If you find one go back to your own ban. Tell them
        you are taking your business elswhere. They may become... more
        flexible if they find they will be losing business...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois