re to my What??

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re to my What??
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:14:39 -0500
>If you don't feel comfortable using propane around your engine then
>I suggest you don't.  But don't feel comfortable using starter fluid
>either.  In fact, consider draining all that explosive gasoline, too.
>Do you know how much stored chemical energy is in a 12 gallon tank of
>gasoline?

>Dave Massey

Dave some things I don't like to be around it gives me the willies. Like
when I was at a mechanics shop and the guy squirted ether starting fluid
into a large truck tire and threw in a lit match. after it jumped up three
feet I was gone.

>From experience "1 cup of gasoline properly ignited is = 15 to 17 sticks of
dynamite!!!!!! biga boom"

>Ken Bertschy,

You don't talk to the right people I get a lot of "nice car" with my XJ6.
but I got to get the GT6 going,  hell its in pieces and i get "cute car"
and "its so little" comments on it.

MT> And to Arthur Smith, I tried to get the head off the old six for a
rebuild for 2 months after it dropped a >valve seat

Hell 2 winters ago I pulled the 6 out and rebuilt it with 9:1 pistons to
give a little more oomph, thats a manly job.