RE: Triumph Italia

To: ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Triumph Italia
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:42:21 -0500
Revington TR in England had retooled the windshield for the Italia, but I
forget the cost. They may be able to offer some help with other missing
items. If it's badging & other similar items, you're likely screwed, and
your best hope would be to have a cast made of that part from another Italia
owner (if they'd remove the part for you, that is). Best suggestion I have
would be to contact the Italia rep from the VTR (after Sunday, when their
web site is back up). Later, JD.