Emergency Brakeboundary="part0_915830084_boundary"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Emergency Brakeboundary="part0_915830084_boundary"
From: JMHaas@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:14:44 EST

--part0_915830084_boundary

I've recently purchased and begun restoration of a 71 TR6.  I am trying to get
the emergency brake to work properly.  The cable does work successfully on the
right rear.  However, what tips do you have for me on getting the left rear
emergency brake to work?

--part0_915830084_boundary

 I've recently purchased and begun restoration of a 71 TR6.  I am trying to
get the emergency brake to work properly.  The cable does work successfully on
the right rear.  However, what tips do you have for me on getting the left
rear emergency brake to work?

 Thanks. >>

--part1_915830084_boundary

I've recently purchased and begun restoration of a 71 TR6.  I am trying to get
the emergency brake to work properly.  The cable does work successfully on the
right rear.  However, what tips do you have for me on getting the left rear
emergency brake to work?

Thanks.

--part1_915830084_boundary--

--part0_915830084_boundary--