Re: Multiple Seat Triumphs

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Multiple Seat Triumphs
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 10:54:22 +0100
Cc: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi John,
seems You forgot the really interesting, multiple seat, Triumph! ;-)

That nice, slime-green monster You've got down on the floor,
next to the "Barb" saloon.
- Yes, the "Lynx"...
Four seat, hatchback, 3.5 litre petrol injection V8 etc etc.
"These are truly the Triumphs for the discerning user/owner."
as You put it  -  Unfortunately, the Board of the Rover group
obviously thought of themselves as the only ones "discerning"
enough to be worthy owners of one... ;-)

And in order not to get the Stag bunch bearing down on us with
guns blazing, maybe we should also mention the multi seat, multi
cylinder "Stag" in our little list of _nice_, multi seat, Triumph
prototypes...  And probably the "Atom" also... ;-)

Happy motoring my friend,
and please give BHP 2T, SJW 540S and MOV 542X an extra hug from
me the next time You pass by them...
/Odd

PS.
Strange giving the Innsbruck a long name when all the others [well,
almost, I just thought of AtomBomb...] were given short, four letter
names as prototypes... Ever heard of something about this?

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,