Multiple Seat Triumphs

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Multiple Seat Triumphs
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:25:34 -0000
Well, I've sat here looking at all your posts and it seems to me that
yearn for the OLD ones as you may, there were more recent ones.
Went under the code names of "Barb" and "Innsbruck."
Mostly powered by the GT6 engine, the faster ones had a slightly
de-tuned TR5/6 PI unit and all were available in saloon and estate
versions.
These are truly the Triumphs for the discerning user/owner.
I am led to believe a certain Mr. Robson has had a thing or two to
say about them 'en passant' in the past.

John Mac

EDITOR
SIXappeal - House Magazine of The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
"The Triumph preferred by Royalty"
BIG TRIUMPH OWNERS DO IT IN COMFORT!

Internet: http://www.kvaleberg.com/t2000.html