For Sale: 1955 Chilton Guide for Plymouths

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale: 1955 Chilton Guide for Plymouths
From: wises@execpc.com (Bob and Nancy)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:44:26 +0000
Yeah, I know.  This isn't a Plymouth list.  But, I came across a 1955
Chilton "Your Complete Handbook on How to Fix Plymouths", 2nd edition,
covers 1940-1955, hardcover, 144 pp.  It's a little rough but it looked so
lonely on the antique store shelf I just couldn't resist.  At $2, I figured
it was worth the financial risk.  If anyone on this list wants it, give me
a return e-mail.  If not, I'll track down a Plymouth list.  I'd better get
$4 or $5 for it to cover shipping, and handling, and a beer.

Cheers

Bob

Carpe Cervasium