Re: SU on the web

To: c_della_penna@map.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SU on the web
From: JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:18:20 -0500
     Hi Craig,
     You're  the second person to say so, but it's working for me. Be sure
     that no spaces are inserted between the "Information_" at the end of
     the first line and the "Ind.html" of the second line, and it should be
     OK. I copied it directly from the address field in Netscape and pasted
     it into email so I wouldn't make any typos, but the address is too
     long to fit on one line in email so it got broken up.
     Hope it works; I think it will.
     Regards,
     Jim

Hi Jim
The link doesn't seem to work.  Is it written correctly?
Thanks

Craig